Hello there guys! Another Indie Bundle is up! This time, it's Indie Royale: The Graduation Bundle featuring 6 games! If you pay more than $7.00 you will also get Cheap Dinosaurs' acclaimed self-titled chiptune-rock album.
- The Void - When one gives up living and using his soul, he can't only lose the soul but can also devote it to death... Before souls completely die they stick in The Void - an odd space between life and death. There is an outside chance to survive in The Void and even to come back from it. This chance is The Color - the only food of a dying soul wandering through the mournful realms of The Void, governed by monstrous Brothers and malicious Sisters, who are desperately struggling for the last drops of it. The Color is not only the sense of life of these mysterious creatures but also gives power and vital force to the whole Void.
- Dead Pixel - A toxic waste spill finds its way into the water supply causing the recently deceased rise from their graves. Now you have to shoot your way through the hordes of undead to reach your only hope for survival. On the way to your rescue you will have to search stores and houses for supplies, and trade with other survivors.
- The Ship - A multiplayer game of subterfuge and assassination, played on a series of 1920s cruise ships. Hunt down and murder your quarry while looking out for the assassin hunting you. Take care of your needs by eating and sleeping, improvise weapons from whatever you can find on board, avoid the cameras and security guards and, whatever you do, don’t lash out with a croquet mallet in front of another passenger!
- 1000 Amps - Light up the world! As Plug, you are charged with restoring the expansive Amp-Tree-System, and thwarting an enigmatic intruder. Solve puzzles and explore!
- LaserCat - Jump, dodge and explore in the search for your Owlfriend who has been kidnapped by Wizzord the magic space frog! Playing as Lasercat, you need find all of the keys in the fortress to unlock Owl's prison cell. A retro styled exploration platform game featuring 225 rooms filled with traps, creatures and deadly, deadly lava.
- AirMech - A revolutionary action-strategy game that puts you in the battle as a giant transforming robot!
I bought this bundle because of the Ship. It includes an additional 2 packs so you can give it to your friends or trade it. AirMech looks interesting, along with the other games. The Void is a bit weird... and creepy.. but yeah. great indie bundle. Anyone wanna play the Ship? (I'm rather interested in The Void, myself. Considering this greatly! -ed)