Hello guys! A new Indie Gala Bundle is now live! It contains four Android games, and an additional three games and three albums are yours if you beat the minimum price! You will also get the PC/Mac/Linux version of these Android games. [youtube_sc url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYp9P4dXNbI"]
Here are the games included in the bundle:
- Great Little War Game - Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls.
- Cardinal Quest - An arcade-style dungeon-crawler inspired by 1980s classics such as Gauntlet, Red-Box D&D and Golden Axe: Choose your champion and begin your quest to slay the Evil Minotaur! Three distinct characters await you, each providing their own unique experience: The Fierce Fighter - who can stir himself into a berserk frenzy. The Stealthy Thief - a mysterious assassin who dispatches his foes from the shadows. The Mystical Wizard - able to bend the forces of the elements to his will.
- Smile HD - the cheerful award winning solitaire-like and arcade matching game. Uniquely designed for both novice and skilled players alike. Make matches and score combos with just a touch.
- Legends of Yore - a casual rogue like designed for mobile platforms. Choose your character and adventure through the dungeons, gaining levels and experience to eventually become a hero.
And if you beat the average price, you will also get three music albums and these games (PC):
- Manor of the Damned - A retro inspired action RPG that invokes the memories from the great console games of times past. The game has a deep storyline, intense action, puzzle solving and exploration. You play a destitute wandering vampyre who agrees to help rid a village of a raiding specpyre family. The game features multiple weapons, semi-destructible environments, retro inspired sound effects and graphics, an industrial music sound track, and vampyres that turn into spectres and feed on souls!
- Turba - Turba provides a gameplay experience unlike any you have encountered before. Load in music from your PC and combo blocks to your favorite tunes in this unique new twist on the “match-3” style game! Watch your favorite music come to life in a whole new way. The blocks on the game board generate and move to the beat of the song you choose.
- Pitiri 1977 - Pitiri is a platformer, which is paying tribute to its classic predecessors – not only by its gameplay, but also by its background story. A narrative, that is set in 1977 (the glorious year of Star Wars IV, the Voyager 1 spacecraft & Led Zeppelin's “Presence”), in an imposing world, created by using hand-painted graphics, interesting characters and solid physics.
I think I'm gonna skip this indie bundle since I already got the previous 2 epic bundles and I don't use Android. Hhow about you guys? Anyone here play Android games?