Sunday After Action Report
It's Battlefield 3 weekend! If you haven't been playing the newly-released beta yet, what's the matter with you?
Highlights from this week:
- OMGeek visitors are invited to wear the [OMGk] tag when joining us for games.
- We're having a big game of Battlefield 3 later today, and you're welcome to join us! Meet up in the OMGeek chatroom at 2 pm +8 GMT.
- We're building a Battlefield 3 platoon. If you'd like to be part of it, register here.
- In more Battlefield 3 news, we are holding a poll about our own eventual Battlefield 3 server. Visit the thread and share your ideas and opinions about the server with us.
- For the gameplay video-types out there, we've opened a video-sharing forum.
- And to end things with a quavering wet trumpet snort, I wrote some things about Terraria earlier this week. Feel free to drop in our Terraria server anytime!
So. Battlefield 3. Right. Great beta, bit of a buggy mess, but everything feels right. At least when things are going right for me, everything feels right. Other times (ofttimes when some camping cro-magnon goon with a scope lands a headshot on me seconds after I've spawned on my squaddie who's busy cowering behind a pile of cinder blocks like a man in his right frame of mind with a healthy sense of self-preservation) I have to fight the urge to kick the innards of my monitor out through the back panel.
I know I'm being stupid. I'd hurt my hip doing that. Anyway.
Battlefield 3 beta game later at 2 pm! See you in the chatroom, and see you on the battlefield!