Indie Face Kick Bundle
While surfing the Internet I saw this! The Indie Face Kick Bundle is from a website called GATT(Gaming All The Time). I don't know when will it be released but here's the list of the games:
- Sol Survivor - Jump in to intense turret defense action with Sol Survivor! Build turrets to defend your colony and the innocent colonists within. Smash enemies with volleys of actively-controlled orbital support.
- Greed Corp - Find the delicate balance between harvesting the land for resources and preserving it to stay alive. Manage the finite available resources to build your army and use the collapsing terrain to your advantage. Destroy your enemies, or destroy the very land they stand on, before they do it to you.
- RuneSpell - is a role-playing game combining poker mechanics with power ups and collectable cards. The world is set in an alternate medieval Europe linking historical characters with Norse mythology and sagas. The player takes on the role of the Changeling, the son of a monster god, in search of his nemesis.
- Dead Horde - As a survivor of the mutant virus together with a comrade or alone, you must make your way through the city levels, every new area uncovering new challenges to overcome and mutants to destroy. With a large variety of weapons at your disposal, together you must wipe out the hordes of flesh eating mutants.
- Booster Trooper - Is a cross between an old school 'Jetpack Platformer' and the Modern, Arena based, Multiplayer game. (Soldat anyone?)
You may have noticed that since last year, more and more Indie Bundles have been sprouting up on the Internet. What are your opinions and thoughts about this? Is this a good sign? Will this help indie game developers? Will it change how the people look at indie games?