Cooler Master Releases the Pitch Pro In-Ear Headset in Singapore
This week Cooler Master announced the release of the CM Storm Pitch Pro, an ultra-portable gaming in-ear headset designed for mobile users and gamers on the go. Personally I'm a big fan of IEMs because I love the ultra-portability aspect because I just can't deal with the heat and sweat generated by wearing huge or bulky circumaural headsets over long periods of game time. Anyway it's a preference thing of course but I certainly do enjoy gaming on in ear headphones after having spent some time trying out the full headsets.
The CM Storm Pitch Pro comes with 10mm drivers and is constructed out of a light aluminium casing. It also has a built-in microphone and a flat cable so you can use it easily for travel. It's now available in Singapore and retailing for SGD $59.
- Model Number: SGH-2060-KKTI2
- Driver: 10mm driver
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 106±3db (at 1KHz, 1V/PA)
- Max out-put Power: 15 mW
- Pick-up Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Microphone Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 10000 Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42 ±2dB (0db = 1V/pa.1KHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 58dB or more
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Connector: 3.5mm Golden-Plated Headphone Jack
For more information check out the official CM Pitch Pro site here.